Ben says thats better than any Youtube post he's seen! I ;ove it...his laugh is soooo contagious! Charlie's laugh is all inside, all you hear is his breathing :) Love it!!
I think that rivals Xander's laugh - I can't believe he laughs so hard so young! I seems like most babies his age don't laugh quite so hard yet. It's way cute though. I loved it.
4 comments:
Ben says thats better than any Youtube post he's seen! I ;ove it...his laugh is soooo contagious! Charlie's laugh is all inside, all you hear is his breathing :) Love it!!
That is hilarious! Stella though that it was so funny, she was laughing at him.
I think that rivals Xander's laugh - I can't believe he laughs so hard so young! I seems like most babies his age don't laugh quite so hard yet. It's way cute though. I loved it.
This video is so cute and funny. Gavin is adorable. I love his laugh.
Post a Comment