AUGUST ALREADY??? That thing about time flying...
We've had a pretty mild summer here in Austin. Many rainy days have the place glowing with green, and I'm not complaining. Although I assumed we would be spending A LOT more time in the pool, we have still been able to explore and enjoy some local rivers and falls. Leif just finished his scuba diving certification, which he has wanted to do for years, so kudos to him. These are pics of his and Jed's river diving treasures.
We decided that Leif's gun was definitely a discarded murder weapon, but he's not going to turn it in to the cops because any identifying features are past restoring. He sure thinks it's neat, so somebody probably should comment on that for his pride's sake (as if he needs any EXTRA pride bolstering!).
p.s. Does anyone know how to make a slideshow without it cutting the right side off? I have to do montages if I want the whole thing to show. Please help! :)
2 comments:
That gun find is seriously way cool. I too agree it was a murder weapon...why else would someone throw a gun in the river?
That gun find is seriously way cool. I too agree it was a murder weapon...why else would someone throw a gun in the river?
Post a Comment