Dax easily takes the crown for craziest toddler I've had. I remember last summer at a Bench family reunion one of Leif's cousins said something about Dax not being as crazy as I made him seem on my blog, but I realized later that it's because we were outside the whole time and I followed him around everywhere so I could stop his mischief. But at home, and with many more months of practice . . . good night, this kid! If you want a second opinion, ask Nelson; he lives with us kind of, and has made several comments since being here about how Dax really is as crazy as we claimed, even though he didn't really believe it either.
Today I posted a couple of these pictures in the Facebook world, but truly this is very ordinary, everyday stuff. And there are only three pictures of mischief, when I could have taken dozens.
 |
| Mild |
 |
| Medium |
 |
| Spicy |
And yet . . .
How can you not kiss the peanut butter right off that face?
1 comment:
Awesome! Love reading about your life. You're a great mother, keep it up.
PS I think the remote looks awesome in the fish tank---very artistic
Post a Comment