Friday, December 13, 2013

Love them

Fun things my kids said today:

Dax was watching a YouTube video with us, and when it ended, he grabbed the mouse and said, "I know!" and clicked on the next video he wanted. He's usually all jibber-jabber, so this was a fun, clear-as-a-bell phrase to hear.

I took Paige on a girls' lunch date to Durango's and to see Frozen--because she hasn't stopped talking about it since the first time we saw it--and during the sad part when one of the characters is crying, Paige said, "They're gonna make ME cry, I think," and she buried her head in her armrest. Then she wiped her eyes.

As I laid in bed with Gavin tonight, he talked about losing his second front tooth before Christmas and how Santa would give it to the Tooth Fairy. Then he started talking about kids who get coal instead of toys, and he came up with the idea that those kids could just use all the pieces of coal to build the toys they had asked for. Cute boy.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thank you for sharing these little moments from your children. This is such a precious part of mommy hood. It was the little comments made by the little people I babysat while their mommy's worked that made me so glad to be a SAHM. I felt sad for those mommies, and what they were missing out on. But, you never know what you missed when you missed it.