You know at the beginning of the movie Cinderella when she says in anger, "Oh, that clock!"? That's how I feel most nights. Bedtime for the kiddos, then . . . GONG! . . . midnight already?! But I was going to get so many things done before going to bed! And I didn't even do any of those things because I was on Amazon and Facebook instead!
One of those things tonight was catch up on the ol' blog. I did spend some time emailing pictures to myself from Leif's phone, so there are some snapshots to add eventually. Anybody know where my camera is? It's been missing--along with my wedding ring--for a couple of weeks now. Shoot, darn.
Leif and I were supposed to go to the temple tonight with Jordan and Tasha Rich, but Leif's plumber slipped on some ice and bonked his head, so they went to instacare instead. So Tasha and I went to the gym. Totally the same. We left with warm fuzzies.
Alrighty, random pictures from Leif's phone evidencing our recent whereabouts:
![]() |
| We DID make it to the temple last Monday for FHE before the snow hit. |
![]() |
| Leif, De, and Nelson installed a hot tub in De's backyard |
![]() |
| Those there are my volleyball pants. Heather thinks I overpayed at D.I. I think they're awesome. Also, volleyball weather is gone! |
![]() |
| I don't have enough pictures of this guy. He loves to explore at Grandpa and Grandma's. |
![]() |
| Library |
![]() |
| Day after Thanksgiving expedition to the Warner Valley dinosaur tracks south of town. How is it possible this was my first time there? |
![]() |
| Gavin the wise man |
![]() |
| Does the Santa lap picture need a caption? Ho, ho, ho? I'm pretty sure she asked for a real cat and a real dog. Oh, the disappointment that awaits. |
![]() |
| I'm under the impression that he wants Ninjago Legos and Beyblades. |
![]() |
| Old skool Tinker Toys! Thanks, Grandma Jepson. We miss you. |
![]() |
| Quick Zion trip. We love that place. |
Some notes for tomorrow:
-Call Howard
-Pay Paige's cardiologist bill
-Get those Christmas cards sent
-Organize a Christmas shopping To Do list











1 comment:
Some great photos. Thanks!
Post a Comment