I need to take more pictures. I went to find some to upload and found nothing. I vow to capture more moments this week!
Let's see . . . last week . . .
Summer can sure be rough when school is out, 'eh? It's quite difficult to make the kids do chores or read or want to learn anything. They just want to make messes and fight. We're a work in progress.
I started the slow process of going through all the piles of things I let get away from me during track season. Yikes. Lots more piles to tend to this week.
Some other things from the past five days: taught a new round at Turbo, went to book club to discuss The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (love it), had Durango's at the park with my fam Friday night (Friday started out pretty crappy with a therapist session to discuss some extended family issues that stemmed from a divorce 16 months ago. Don't really want to talk about it, but I want it documented for my personal history. All I will say is that it was extremely frustrating to be dealing with an incompetent "therapist" and people who are unwilling to take responsibility for feelings and actions. Regardless, I hope it helps people heal.), ran seven miles last night with Kaelee and Heather (it was so hot, but I still liked it!), lead singing time in primary. You know, the regular stuff.
Can't believe it's June already. Also can't believe it's 100 degrees already. Pleasant weather days, we'll see you again in October.
No comments:
Post a Comment