Sunday, April 21, 2013

Check

Another week down: sick kid, track practice, track meets, turbokick, soccer practice, soccer game, babysitting, book club, kite festival, game night, baby's first haircut, Zion hike, grocery shopping, meal planning, laundry folding, house cleaning. Bam.

Taking care of his sister in the crowds.

A true multi-tasker can pick her nose while flying a kite. That takes some mad skill.

Dax's first haircut, 15 months old. That look on my face is to keep the tears at bay.


Hanging out in the cul-de-sac on a spring evening is one of my favorite things in the world. Go-kart, 4-wheeler, bikes, scooters, babies running in the street . . . can't beat it.

Gavin said, "Mom, my armpit is sweaty; touch it."

3 comments:

Teri's Life said...

I didn't think any picture would beat the nose picking - but the armpit smelling tops that!

I can't say this enough - your kids are adorable! I swear the Woodburys have the cutest kids!

HanksFam said...

That last picture is the best ever. And....why didn't book club make the weekly list? Seriously should have been the highlight ;)

Melissa said...

how did I forget that, Megan! I fixed it, thanks.