*You should only have as many children as you can transfer from your vehicle to their beds. I'm maxed out.
*Paige: "Mom, why is it 'catch a tiger by the toe?' That's sad . . . because it's trapped and wants to get out."
Gavin: "No, Paige, it's just funny because you can't really do it. The tiger could just get out with its sharp claws."
I love it when 6-year-olds explain life.
*I
texted just a frowny face :( to my mom, and she called me saying, "Did
you know you just sent me a colon and a parenthesis thing?" When I
explained it to her, she asked, "Do people know that's a thing?" Bless
her old heart.
*Trying to decide whether to become a professional skateboarder or a professional ballerina when I grow up . . . I'm leaning towards skateboarding. The Bones Brigade is calling my name!
*"You know what, Kaelee? I feel my heartbeep rock and rolling in my belly when it sings that loud!" -Gavin listening to the radio in Kaelee's van.
*Apparently I have the forest service's number programmed into my phone but not poison control (huh?!). 1-800-222-1222. Put it in your phones now, moms! I promise you don't want to search for it after your baby drinks Desolv-it.
*Pictures can't do this place justice! Gorgeous day for a family hike on the knoll.
*I keep looking out the window expecting to see penguins in my yard. Anybody else feel like they moved to Antarctica over the weekend?
*I have decided that the truest labor of love is sectioning a grapefruit for someone ELSE to eat.
*Hey Grandma Burton, I found these tiny Woody and Jessie figurines and thought they were suckers. Even after tasting them, I still sucked like they were the real thing. My mom thought it was hilarious. She told me how much you love Toy Story, so we thought you'd get a kick out of this. Love you, Dax
*Gavin: "Santa can't come down our fireplace
because he would bump into the glass. . . . He can leave our presents at
the door." Merry Christmas from us!
*GAVIN, after singing Jingle Bells: "Every time I see lights and decorations it makes me sing that song and my toenails are getting long."
PAIGE, while sitting on the toilet: "Come on, poo! Come on out! Hurry, hurry!"
DAX: "Bmmm, bmmm, bmmm . . ."
Motherhood rocks.
1 comment:
Your kids are awesome! Thanks for the poison control number. Programming my phone now.
Post a Comment