Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's coming . . .

Track starts tomorrow, aagh!

I think last year, because I was a rookie, I didn't know what I was getting myself into. This year, because I do, I'm uber-stressed. Excited but stressed. I'm having all kinds of anxiety about my kids: leaving them with babysitters every day, finding babysitters!, not spending as much time with them, etc. I will have to take them with me sometimes, but I find it difficult when they are there because I can't be 100% coach and 100% mom at the same time. It's best when I can leave them with somebody else, focus on being Coach for two hours, then go get them with my mom face back on. But I feel guilty leaving them. Catch-22.

Wish me luck.

Oh, and don't be surprised if you hear from me even less on here. I will have a lot on my plate for the next three months.

P.S. If you know of anybody who would be interested in taking my kids Wednesdays or some Tuesdays, I'm all ears.

2 comments:

Nat said...

I can watch your kids Tuesdays and Wednesdays-ship 'em on over! good luck with it all!

Rachel said...

I'll watch your kids too...just put them on the bus....