Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

Gavin: "Santa can't come down our fireplace because he would bump into the glass. . . . He can leave our presents at the door."

This is 10:30 p.m. Christmas Eve. So late! We were at Woodburys' for food and our traditional story, The Gift of the Magi, then when we got home the kids had to clean their rooms and the living room and we had to put out a plate of goodies for Santa. Zero presents have been wrapped. I need a Mtn Dew!

This was our self-inflicted family photo shoot for a Christmas card.

This is the one that made the cut. I wish Gavin's face wasn't partially covered, but this is the only one in which all faces are forward!

In hindsight, I should've used this one, even though Dax's head is turned, because it's better of Gavin and it's just the cutest thing ever that Paige and Dax are holding hands.

I seriously need to go wrap all the presents. This is our first year doing our own little family thing at our own house for Christmas. I'm pretty excited. Having little kids at Christmas is just the greatest. The blog has been extremely neglected this month . . . here's hoping to catching up soon before all is forgotten.

Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

The Stratton's said...

Haha. I feel like such a Christmas loser this year. We forgot to put out Santa's treats and didn't really hang our stockings with care- they're all thrown in a pile on the chair. The same place they have been for a week and a half. I even had to run to St. George today to get a couple presents. LAME. Your family is cute.

And we put a treat by your door... hope you got it :)