Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Creamy Creamies

Tatum came over to play today and came to Lin's with us. The girls sang "Boingy, boingy, boingy" through the whole store and were just the cutest 3-almost-4-year-olds.

Paige and I watched Downton Abbey while folding piles and piles of laundry (because I watched it last night while eating my banana Creamie and NOT folding laundry). Then we played a matching game and I felt so sad that I couldn't remember the last time I played a game with Paige. More games will be played tomorrow.

After Gavin got home from school and gave us hugs and told us that he missed us and that he loved us, we went to Walmart because I promised Gavin he could spend his money on finger lights. I made him be patient and let me do my shopping first, and finally we made our way back to the toy aisles only to find the finger lights sold out. Sadness.

I made a complete mess of the kitchen making dinner for my family and for Heather's. Leif is currently cleaning it all up. After doing bedtime without me because I was teaching a TurboKick class. Good man, that Leif.

Question of the day: If you opened a box of Creamies and ate only one, would you call it a Creamie or a Creamy? I'm sticking with Creamie.

1 comment:

lex said...

I'm all for Creamie. Yum, that sounds really good. I love your simple and sweet recaps!