Sunday, June 5, 2011

Leif's Phone Pictures

This is a random pictures-from-Leif's-phone post because I promised Ane I'd put something new on here today...and it's 10 PM. I don't remember how I used to find time to blog. Sorry I'm so boring.

Notice the non-matchiness in these pictures. I can't complain when my kids dress themselves. Isn't he handsome?


All her idea.

(It was about 11 PM and she had taken all of the animals out and piled them here. It was pretty funny. She looks so tired!)

Can't beat foyer sleeping.

I love her hair in this one. The outfit, on the other hand...

Memorial Day cemetery visit. When we told the kids about how our relatives were buried here, Jada asked who buried them, and Gavin said, "...Pirates?"


Miss you, Cam.

2 comments:

Yomama said...

You haven't had time to blog, I haven't had time to look at blogs... what's wrong with all of us?? So glad these Snapshot peeks into your lives happen. June reunion can't come soon enough! Thanks for taking time to post! I will too... someday...
Hugs,
Auntie Karla

Nancy said...

I've been waiting for the goofy goggle girl photo to show up. That was the funniest little combination, and the fact that she was touching her nose with her tongue made it even better. So glad Leif got a photo so it isn't JUST a memory for me. We have actual proof to show her later!