| I love to play music here while I work in the kitchen. | She loves to pull up a chair and listen too. |
| Sometimes it becomes movie time for the kids so I can make dinner. Did I say movie time? I meant late nap time. |
| They look like a perfect happy, toe-headed couple, but really they were at each others' throats most of the morning. Beckham used to let Paige push him around, but he can hold his own now. And Paige doesn't like not being The Boss. My favorite is that baby "Sara Paige" gets a shoulder ride. |
| I was trying to get a pigtail picture, but it's not a great shot. Still love it though, so it's goin' on the blog. |
2 comments:
Kids are simply great entertainment. And pigtails are the best!
Great pictures - and thanks for the reminder about Red Cliffs! That looks so fun, I need to go there again soon.
Post a Comment