Monday, May 16, 2011

The In-laws Come to Town

It probably seems like we go to Red Cliffs a lot, but it's a great place to take visitors that is somewhat kid-friendly as well. So Nelson, Nancy, Sam, and his girlfriend, Amber, came to play this weekend, and we went to Red Cliffs on Saturday. That night, we went to play in the Shaws' swimming pool for the first time this year, and just like last year's first swim, I spent the whole time in the hot tub. I don't like cold water swims. Unfortunately, all the kids ended up in the hot tub too, so it wasn't as relaxing as it should have been. Although I'm not quite ready for the heat of summer, I am looking forward to many days at the pool. This runner's tan thing I have going on needs an evening out. (Not like a night on the town, mind you. More like balance. Just to be clear.)

Here's to finding more balance this week.


3 comments:

Leona said...

So much fun! That last picture with Sam holding Gavin is just too cute!

Kaelee said...

I think you should take that runner's tan out on the town, personally. If it looks anything like mine it is awesome. And Paige is such a little girl!

Rachel said...

Oh man....I wanted to see a picture of the runners tan!!!
I'm sorry I never returned your call. I'm STILL waiting for this baby to exit her happy domain so I can call and tell you all the gory details :) Pray she comes soon, will ya???