A couple weeks ago I tried to teach Gavin to ride his bike without training wheels because his neighbors had just learned. Well, he had no interest. Then this morning he said, "Mom, I want to ride my pink bike without training wheels today. I've been thinking about it." So we got home from my parents' house (we slept over), I clipped on Gavin's pink helmet (you can't be picky about color when you are a garage saler), and he took off. Just like that. He was so adorable! What a fun milestone to witness.
.
6 comments:
He's only 4! I can't believe it! Give him a big hug for me.
Way to go Gavin!!!
Go Gavin Go! I love his comments in the video.
Go Gavin Go! I love his comments in the video.
I wish Beth was that tough. We are still trying to get her excited to ride WITH training wheels.
Way to go Gavi!!
nice!! Glad he is riding a big boy bike now!! Kira keeps telling me she doesnt want to because she will fall...
Post a Comment