Monday, January 17, 2011

2010 Mishmosh

Last year I did a photo-a-month recap of 2009, this year I decided just to throw in favorite events, faces and places in random order. Lots of special memories--thanks to everyone who contributed! (But if you're not in here it doesn't mean that you're not special to me.)




Good times, no? So I didn't really make any resolutions this year (except for the no soda thing that lasted till last Friday when I decided I am an adult and am capable of having some carbonation if I feel like it, darn-it), but I do hope to finish some goals and projects that have been on the docket for a while. And I always want to be a better mom. So I'll be plenty busy. :)

11 comments:

Leona said...

unfortunately we will not be coming to utah when sam gets home...but we do get to go to tijuana the day before he leaves to hang out with him! Super excited about that!

love your post! maybe that's what i should do with all of my posts i need to do to catch up.

Yomama said...

Too good for my cheap comments. ;-) There is a definite pattern in evidence here: A gorgeous, fun-loving woman who works hard, plays hard, and loves well!! So glad I'm hanging on your family tree! ;-)
Much love,
Auntie Karla

Kaelee said...

Hey, how did you do this picture thing? And the questionnaire at the bottom? My new year's resolution is to figure out how to do stuff. Fun pictures! (I can say that because I'm in a lot of them :))

Alisa F. said...

I love this because most (maybe all?) of these pictures weren't already on your blog, so it's kind of further insight into those events of the year. You've sure got a cute family!

Rachel said...

Love them....I feel special because I'm in them of course :) Let's do more fun stuff this year... like drinking soda and hiking around the red rocks again.

Erin said...

My cute little plig baby. Cute pictures and a good way to recap the year. I like that you and Leif pose in front of funny signs. Reminds me of your wedding announcement.

Amber said...

What fun memories and pictures. This is a fun recap tradition of yours :)Good luck on your new year's goals and project.

Nat said...

what a great post idea, I wonder where you got it? cute pictures. except the one with you, dad, and the doll. that one's creepin' me out.

Lindsey said...

Hey i made your 2010 mishmosh post. Sweet!

Nate and Sum said...

I agree with Lindsey! :)

Nancy said...

I especially like you dad and daughter one! (Reminds me of one I have of my dad hugging Reida, the day of her graduation from high school). So much fun to recall the year in photos. Thanks...again!