Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More December Stuff

Just some more December recapitulation via photos:

We went with my family to cut down their Christmas tree at Gooseberry several weeks ago. It was a muddy, slippery ride, but the kids loved playing in the patches of snow.

Ah! Miss this guy (pretty sure he misses us back).

Nicole asked for this snowball attack.

The winner. See how tall it is? It has taken over my parents' family room.

Grandpa Clair teaching the 4 year olds how to shoot. Is this not normal in most parts of the country? It's all we know. :) Love it. Also love Caleb's scarf.

As you know, all binkies disappeared at our house nearly 2 months ago. I caught her improvising with this outlet safety plug.

The library had a special Christmas Angel do story time last week. Paige was very naughty through the whole thing. Rascal.

That night we went to see the Christmas set-up at the temple visitors center with my family. My favorite thing: the Native American nativity. So wrong, but so cute. Then Chet and Erin treated everyone to doughnuts and hot chocolate.

This is another avoid-bed-as-long-as-possible routine my kids do. Quite entertaining and not at all dangerous.

Don't let them fool you...again. They are so naughty at bedtime and all through the night. I don't know what happened, but they forgot how to go to sleep or how to keep sleeping through the night. Paige's latest ruse is to take off her pajamas and diaper and pee on her bed. Twice last night. And she climbs out of her crib to read books which is only cute the first seventeen times. And then she wakes up sometime between midnight and 2:00 a.m. and sleeps the rest of the night in my bed. Gavin usually comes in once or twice during that time, so it's basically musical beds. Not much restful sleep going on for me. This might be TMI, but my new method of natural birth control requires I track my waking body temperature, but I'm supposed to do it at the same time every morning before I get out of bed, and I'm supposed to have been asleep for more than 3 consecutive hours. Hmmm. Might be reverting to the pill just to be sure.

ANYWAY...

That's more of what we've been doing around this place. Sorry if you're bored. Tonight: off to 2 full hours of a zumba party. Can't wait.

2 comments:

The Stratton's said...

Hahaha. I just remembered Zumba. I'm sure that was a fiasco to decide if it was actually happening or not. But now that its 8 and the power is on, I hope someone is there to party. Not me... my kids got tricked into bedtime. Good luck with yours by the way.

Kaelee said...

The "binkie" picture is my favorite. Just give her back her binkies! And also the couch tightrope walk. That looks fun. Especially in red underwear.