-cousin's wedding
-Peach Days
-Natalie's bridal shower
-planning and prepping for Natalie's wedding
-180 mile overnight team relay
-New York trip
-Natalie's wedding
-8th wedding anniversary
-St. George marathon
Although I'm feeling a little anxious about everything, not one thing on that list is bad, so....life is good. I'm happy. My little family keeps me happy. I am very blessed.
Leif's sis, Alta, and her husband, Michael came to play with us last weekend before their big move to Oregon. We had lots of fun. This picture cracks me up because Gavin kept stacking those blocks, and Alta and I kept laughing because we couldn't believe that tower wasn't falling!
5 comments:
Wow! That is quite the list. I didn't know Natalie was getting married. Congrats!! I guess it's okay staying busy when you're surrounded by good company and fun things to do. Good luck!
Looking at your September plans makes ME tired, too! =D Good luck surviving all the fun.
you are insane. of course you are tired!! ps. kari is coming to stay with me tomorrow for like 4 days!:) cute right?
Wow! Homemade Fig Newtons! I'm looking forward to a taste of them. In fact, be sure to save me a few dried ones please. I haven't had a fig since I was 9 years old and I'd like to see if they are as intriguing now as they were then. (I remember trying to figure out if they could actually be that stuff within the cookie part of a Fig Newton.)
what's your recipe? we have a bunch here and need to make something with them!
Post a Comment