Thursday, July 8, 2010

For Sydney....and Reagan and Tatum


This head fixture was a part of Sydney's dance costume that didn't make the flight to Japan, for which my kids are grateful.

And here are some Sydney quotes for you to enjoy. Maybe you'll understand why we miss her--and her sisters--so much:

Kaelee:"Are you girls going to be runners?"
Sydney: "Maybe...might be vet."

"Hey Mom, you know those flowers that you blow on and make wish or a dream come true? Well, someone like Grandma or Jada or Caleb or Gavin or Paige should blow on one and make a wish that our house was back in Utah so we could hang out again."

"Your lipstick stains!...to the front loaf of your left side drains!" (her version of the song Hey Soul Sister)

"It would be okay if we were one of the poor people, we don't need a house or that much food because we have our family...huh, mom?"

MISS YOU GIRLIES!!

6 comments:

Leif Burton said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!

Kaelee said...

Aw, thanks! Sydney totally wants that headband back. And I totally just ordered that tank top that Paige has on for Tatum, in black and white. Miss you guys too!

Rachel said...

I don't like seeing Gavin or Paige grow up on your blog because I know when I see them they aren't going to be the little kids I knew. I mean Paige better not actually TALK to me when I see her...

Kaelee said...

Is the comment from Get Your Dive On directed at us? Or you? And if it's directed at us is that because I still haven't invited Leif to our blog? On it right now...

Erin said...

I love gavins smile in that picture and Paige looks a little bit like minnie mouse with the binkie. Couldn't look cuter. We miss that family too.

Leif Burton said...

Directed at you guys, Kaelee, and thanks for the invite!