"Hi Grandma Jepson. What? Yeah. Do you have some more candy? Okay. Bye."
I said, "Next time you talk to Grandma Jepson you should tell her that you love her trains."
And Gavin said, "I love Grandma Jepson's caboose."
We couldn't stop laughing.
A few things I love about Gavin:
-I love his beautiful eyes
-I love his awesome calf muscles
-I love how he says "Go, Diego, Go" which sounds more like "eggo go"
-I love his energy
-I love it when he quietly sings while he's playing because he rarely sings
-I love his intense and incomparable love and knowledge of all things TRAINS
-I love it when he says "awesome!" or "do you wanna do that?" or "Paigie's sad" or "we only flush once!" or "we ALWAYS wash our hands" or "sorry. it was a accident" or "Mom! I'm awake!" or "I DID sleep well" or ..... I pretty much could keep going all night, but I won't. You get it.
Love my boy.
Stay tuned for a post all about Paige!
2 comments:
I almost didn't catch that it was a pretend conversation. Ha ha!
Cute kid. Makes you almost forget all the naughty, huh? Don't be alarmed that I'm going to copy this post idea. Just a heads up.
Post a Comment