Monday, January 4, 2010

a bunch o' sickies

In case you're getting tired of my hiatus, I promise we're alive but maybe not so well. When good health is on the horizon I might decide it's time to post about Christmas or something that's more "now" than 2009. Until then, just know that I miss my kids. The healthy ones that seem a distant memory. Paige's constant mischief will be welcomed with open arms when it returns to take the place of her misery and sadness. Breaks. My. Heart.

(Maybe we're just getting all of 2010's allotment of illness out of the way so we can be healthy and happy for the remaining 360-ish days!)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Rachel said...

I'm pretty sure some warmer weather "down south" would help them recuperate. It wouldn't hurt you either for that matter.

Yomama said...

I feel for you, girl; our whole crew was sick (diff. people at diff. times) while we were all together. Recovery is still underway. Stinks, donut?! Hope you are all well and kickin' up your heels really soon. Thanks for the oh-so-cute Christmas card!
Hugs,
Auntie Karla

Jed and Leona said...

I am so sorry Melis, I hope not all of it was from William! i hope your kiddos get feeling better and become their crazy, mischievous little selves again!