Saturday, December 19, 2009

rude

I put Gavin in his bed for a nap today and said,

"Have a good nap, Gavin. I love you."

And he said, "Mom."

And I said, "What?"

And he said, "Go clean the kitchen."

5 comments:

jen said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing my head off. I don't want Carter to speak. I like it better when I can just pretend he is saying, "Oh mommy thanks so much for letting me go to sleep. I love you so much!"

Lisa Johnson said...

Too funny! Kids are hilarious!

Clark Family said...

I love your blog...those little kids of yours are sooooo cute and funny. It makes me smile every time I read it.

Amber said...

love it!
I guess it's better than... "Go away mom, you bad mom, I no like you mom!!"
Next time you should say ... I'll go clean the kitchen if you go clean your room!

Rachel said...

I don't even know what to say!!!
SOOOOO funny.
How ARE you raising those children in Utah???