so sad news.
I prematurely assumed my name would get picked for the SG marathon. with a 70% chance, it's in the bag, right?
wrong.
so if you know anybody who wants to drop out, please let me know so I can pretend to be them for a few hours worth of running with my sisters in october.
as a means of protest, I skipped my run yesterday AND ate some delicious chocolate-i-ness that Rach brought to me with her condolences. what a good friend, huh?
so, I'm going to keep running. because I can. and I want to. and they can't stop me.
p.s. lottery races suck.
8 comments:
ummmm, yeah, totally lame. I didn't realize they did lottery races. Maybe you could do a different marathon with....someone else? So I guess your sister got in then? I guess that's one way to make people want to run, if they know they are competing just to get into the race.
Glad the chocolatiness helped :)
Well that's sucko! They don't know what they're missing.
Buh-mer! I didn't realize that one was a lottery race. Keep running, that'll show them. Too bad, maybe something will work out...maybe?
Lame. Locals get preference so I totally thought you'd be in. But I guess you aren't a local. Sad. You could still come here and run 26.2 miles. I'll cheer for you.
random lotter my A! If there is a 70% chance of getting in then someone we know would have gotten in right? You would think. This is crap. I'll come do San Antonio with you. Is a month enough time to recover? sure it is. PS did I tell you I'm running a half marathon at Bear Lake? June 13. Come home anyway.
Don't you fret, we're going to make this work one way or another! Let's just hope no SGM officials check your blog!
suck...i'm sorry...maybe we can just do another race here together in feb like last year :)
Post a Comment