I just changed 4 poopy diapers in one hour. 3 of them were Gavin's!!!
I really don't see potty training in our near future for this reason. I'll spare you the disgusting details, but I'd rather keep his unique "treasures" in diapers than try to deal with them in underwear and toilets.
gross, I know. I'm sorry. I'm getting really tired of it, that's all. thanks for listening.
3 comments:
That's just sucko, no putting a pretty face on about that one.
well...beckett is a few months gavin's senior and he pretty much just laughs at me when i ask if he wants to try to go in the potty!! misery loves company i guess!
Did I ever admit to you that the only time I ever wondered why I had another child was when I was in the process of potty training that child? I've been told, that if the parents are potty trained you can pretty much count on the child eventually becoming potty trained! So, I guess you'll survive. I did. : )
Post a Comment