Okay, I'll decide. Except that when I loook at Natalie's I think hers are cuter. And then when I look at yours I think they're cuter. So whomever I'm looking at wins. I like blue and pink. Although, Melissa, Natalie's are like a size 5 and smaller shoes are cuter so maybe she does win.
Thanks Kaelee. I think this might call for a blog survey. One of those fancy ones you do sometimes ya know? p.s. not bad, I still think mine are better though.
2 comments:
Okay, I'll decide. Except that when I loook at Natalie's I think hers are cuter. And then when I look at yours I think they're cuter. So whomever I'm looking at wins. I like blue and pink. Although, Melissa, Natalie's are like a size 5 and smaller shoes are cuter so maybe she does win.
Thanks Kaelee. I think this might call for a blog survey. One of those fancy ones you do sometimes ya know? p.s. not bad, I still think mine are better though.
Post a Comment