Sunday, May 17, 2009

hi

weekends come and go so quickly, don't they?

Leif took Gavin on their first father-and-sons campout, which they loved, even though they got home Saturday with bags under all four eyes from lack of sleep. I thoroughly enjoyed my one-on-one bonding time with Paige.

on another note, happy birthday to my little bro, Chet! ever remember random people's birthdays because they fall on the same day as another significant event? well, happy birthday to George Strait and Chad Hughes today, too! :)

most recent pictures:
1. see how cute that tank top is with the knot on the back? well, not so cute when you realize that poor baby has to lay on a knot every time I put her in her carseat or crib. d'oh!
2. the boys playing with a tiny snake.
3. Paige loves the trampoline!
4. isn't she fabulous?
5. Dad teaching son how to play paintball. I got that game for free from a garage sale on Saturday. they love it.





5 comments:

HeatherStout said...

Paige is totally stylin' I'm lovin all the pics. You got something for free at a garage sale? That's an awesome deal.

Jed and Leona said...

don't you love father's and sons?! i do! especially when they go to 2 of them in a row!!!
your kids are soooo cute! gavin is so big, he's NOT a little guy anymore...doesn't that make you sad!? i hate it when they grow up so fast!

Kaelee said...

Hey, Reagan totally has that tank top, in two different colors! Paige is so dang cute, and I think, I think (in italics, I hate how you can't do italics in comments) she might have a little bit of fuzz on that head. She so reminds me of Tatum for some reason, I can't wait to get them together! I overuse commas and exclamation points. So sue me.

Nat said...

I think Kaelee's comments on blogs are my favorite that anyone writes. ever. the randomness of the toughts, the way she writes like you are in a conversation with her and you are talking back, her narrative for her own writing....ah, it never gets old I love it.

Nat said...

p.s.cute kids. I like em.