what's new with Baby Paige this week:
a rookie toenail paint job
first attempt at cereal
3 nights in a row of falling asleep on her own at bedtime
Leif doesn't think I should post this cute picture of Gavin mid-run because of the pink stroller. I think it's too cute not to post.
oh, and p.s., my COOKED broccoli totally kicked trash in the polls. why does he still NOT KNOW that I'm always right??? :)
9 comments:
Pink stroller or not, it was too cute not to post. I'm mad that I didn't vote in your poll in time. For the record, broccoli is only edible when cooked.
Cute little toenails! I love the picture of Gavin with the pink stroller. He looks like he's having so much fun!
Adorable (!) pics. I won't rub it in that I'm in Phoenix this week and the weather has been absolute perfection. Sorry for your crazy cold.
I love the painted toe nails.. I paint Kira's toe nails all the time. its tough but so cute!
You've been a champion blogger lately! I'm pleasantly surprised every time I come here you've posted something new. So is Paige still as bald as the day she was born? That's totally going to be Tatum. Paige is still pretty girly looking, while Gavin, despite the pinke stroller, is all boy!
What an adorable baby getting lots of use out of her Bumbo chair! :) And I think posting the stroller pic was DEFINITELY the right choice!
LOVE the pink stroller mid-stride and clothesless!
Love the toes! Auntie D
She looks so grown up and eating food already! Doll strollers are fun in any color--he's all boy!
Post a Comment