Wednesday, January 21, 2009

yay me!















can't tell what it is?













it's my diploma.

getting it in the mail is very anticlimactic, so let's hear your hoorays for me. :)

19 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations on earning your degree {& now having proof of it :D}!

Buchanan Family said...

Congrats Girl!!!

Rachel said...

Better late than never, right?
Congrats! We are all proud of you for being motivated and sticking to those boring English classes until you were done.
Bowling anyone?

Jana said...

Yay! I'm so impressed that you were able to finish that with a toddler and a difficult pregnancy. You are an inspiration!

jen said...

Yea! And way to graduate from UVU instead of just UVSC!

Li walked for graduation in December but he doesn't finish until April talk about anticlimactic!

Amber said...

Super big yay. I didn't walk for mine so I know the anticlimactic thing. But that piece of paper is truly awesome.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! I'm sure it was not easy to finish with a toddler hanging around!

Kaelee said...

HOORAY!!! Can you hear how loud that was? It was loud. What did you do to celebrate?

Teri's Life said...

Way to go!

Travis and Rhonda said...

Congratulations!! What an accomplishment, especially finishing at home with pregnancy and Gavin! Way to hang in there!!!!

Crystal said...

Congrats!! Don't worry...going to graduation is a bit anticlimatic too.

Emilie said...

I know how much you went through to get that. That says A LOT! You are amazing! CONGRATULATIONS :)

AJ said...

That really is awesome! Finishing college while having kids is amazing. Way to go you!

HeatherStout said...

You didn't tell me you got it?! You know how worried I've been! Congrats, I think that's so awesome. You should come here so we can celebrate:)

Jed and Leona said...

so, it said it didn't work so i'm trying it again, sorry if it's a ditto to my ditto...umm yeah!

ditto to everything everone has said. serves me right for not checking your blog until 14 other people have commented! congrats to you and leif, i'm sure he was as much as part of this as you were...well ok, maybe not as much but i'm sure he had to help with the kids and give you encouragement through it all!!!
i say you come over here and we'll celebrate!!!

Shannon said...

That piece of paper says a lot! It's been fun to hear about your accomplishments and now this is the icing on the cake-maybe you should go eat some cake!! Good job! You didn't miss a whole lot by not walking, just a lot of pomp and circumstance, whatever that means anyway.

Nancy said...

Melissa, words can't even tell you how very excited and proud of you I am, a feeling deep from my heart. That piece of paper may not look like much (so be sure and put it in a frame!) is WORTH more than you can imagine right now. I'm grateful that I was able to witness "just a wee bit" of what you went through to get it. I love you!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! Your diploma is beautiful...and fancy. :)

marc said...

so proud of you...and you did it prego and barfing and everything!!