Ah, this reminds me of my life 6 months ago. Baths in the sink, big brother/sister, emotional roller coaster...oh the little joys. I'm thankful for your family too.
she is sooo cute!!!i hope you guys have a great thanksgiving with de and kat! we'll be thinking of you here!
Such cute pictures! I miss your kids, even the one I haven't met yet:(
P.S. Will you tell Mary to send me an invite? I miss reading her blog.
Ooooh....I want one!!Oh and tell Mary I'd like an invite too.
Hey, we are gonna have one of those in about 5 weeks!
LOVE the denim skirt :)...and the swimming suit of course.Thank you for having us over for Thanksgiving. It was perfect!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ah, this reminds me of my life 6 months ago. Baths in the sink, big brother/sister, emotional roller coaster...oh the little joys. I'm thankful for your family too.
she is sooo cute!!!
i hope you guys have a great thanksgiving with de and kat! we'll be thinking of you here!
Such cute pictures! I miss your kids, even the one I haven't met yet:(
P.S. Will you tell Mary to send me an invite? I miss reading her blog.
Ooooh....I want one!!
Oh and tell Mary I'd like an invite too.
Hey, we are gonna have one of those in about 5 weeks!
LOVE the denim skirt :)...and the swimming suit of course.
Thank you for having us over for Thanksgiving. It was perfect!
Post a Comment