thanks for all the great input regarding "the name game." I don't know if I can say we're any closer to picking one, but all suggestions are appreciated! :)
I took a proctored final today. it did not go as well as planned. but, what are ya gonna do??? all I can say is it's over. sigh of relief.
now on to the next! ah, the joy of poetry! (I'm sorry, did I say joy? I meant agony!)
p.s. how do you get that baby ticker to stop counting down???? I mean, my body is totally ready to be done being pregnant, but the student in me really wants to finish school before the little bundle of joy comes! the race is on! :)
7 comments:
That is so awesome you are almost done with school. I look up to you!
Hey, Reagan came 3 weeks early so you could be done in 2 weeks! I'm all for early births. Does your baby have room and if so what colors? And does she have a name yet? I think you should make a quick trip to Utah this weekend so you can see us one last time, what do ya think?
To be honest, I have no idea what a "proctored final" is, but sorry it didn't go so well! I hope you can finish school, too, but I'm really excited for whats-her-name to get here! (What is her name???)
first, baby doesn't have a room or a name. second, a "proctored" final means byu sends my test to a certified testing center in austin and I have to go and pay them $30 to ruin my day by administering a test that I am not fully prepared for. third, I would LOVE to come see you guys for the weekend, kaelee! wanna buy my plane ticket? :)
No I don't want to buy your plane ticket but if we're not worth spending a few dollars to see one last time before we leave for 3 years, whatever. How about another post, maybe one with Leif in it or another belly shot? I get bored when I people don't post often.
You definitely need to keep me updated....Its been a week since your last post. Is she here yet?
ok we will trade straight up-I'll put logan fall pictures on my blog if you put ANYTHING on yours, deal? oh and we will also trade straight up-I'll keep being nice to you if you stop correcting my english, deal? ha ha
Post a Comment