Wednesday, June 11, 2008

voting closed!



IT'S A GIRL!!!

17 comments:

Cheryl said...

how fun! one of each. congratulations.

Amber said...

Congrats!! I was wrong :)So great that you'll have a nice mix of kidos!! Hope that you are feeling well! Take Care!

Jed and Leona said...

jed was proud that he was right! i was hoping for a boy because it's fun having two in a row, but a girl is way more fun (at least once or twice). hope you're feeling better (a girl is probably why you feel worse, i've heard they are harder and you feel sicker) we can't wait to see you guys at the end of this month! we're so excited :)

Teri's Life said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! :)

P.S. Would you be feeling up to us coming to visit next week?

jen said...

OH YEA!!

Alisa Frakes said...

Hah! Finally, I was right! :D Congratulations! Oh, she'll be such a cutie!

Lisa Johnson said...

Congrats! I totally thought it would be another boy, but baby girls are the sweetest!

D-n-E said...

Woohoo! A little Melissa to go with little Leif. :) When are we going to see you guys?

Erin said...

Okay first of all, way cute background. I absolutely love it. Secondly that will be so fun to have a girl now and Gavin will be such a good older brother since he seems to be so helpful around the house. I just cant wait to see how cute she will be!!!

The Hiller Family said...

Congratulation! You are going to have both flavors now!!

D/E G said...

It's so fun to find out about who these little peeps are going to be. I'm sure Gavin will keep a sister! on her toes! :) Congrats!

HeatherStout said...

I know I'm a little late, but congrats! Girls are so much fun, at least until they reach about 3 then good luck!!!

AJ said...

Yay! We like girls (and boys), but it will be so fun to have one of each. At least we are loving it!

Lynn said...

Super! It's wonderful to have one of each. aunty D.

The McCarthys said...

Hey Melissa (twin) ha ha, I promise I won't say that again... I know you loved when I said that. Congrats on your news... Pat and I just had our first boy and I already can't wait to have another one. So Fun! Well I'm just getting started on this bloggin thing, but if it's okay I'll keep checkin up on you and your cute fam :)

Kaelee said...

Post something new already!!!