Friday, June 6, 2008

creepy or funny? ok, both.

nobody taught him this. that's all gavin. recently, he did it at a playground, and this kid said, "that is really scary." he didn't know the creepy kid's mom could hear him. I chuckled.

9 comments:

Min and Mary said...

He has quite a variety of laughs which Min and I thoroughly enjoy. Creepy--no! Just ridiculous. Where does he learn them?

lex said...

Um... maybe a little creepy. But so funny that I made Shay come in and watch it with me.

lex said...

Um... maybe a little creepy. But so funny that I made Shay come in and watch it with me.

jen said...

maybe both. but i love YOUR laugh in the background!

Erin said...

That is so funny when you over hear things like that. Well it's funny for sure.

D/E G said...

He's having a blast experimenting with his voice! David sure laughed when he heard him. I love hearing his big contagious laugh; pure joy.

HeatherStout said...

A little scary. I'm loving the mullett, by the way!

Kaelee said...

Gavin is one of a kind. I can't wait to see him and he better like me. I also can't wait until he can talk all the way because I'll bet he'll say the craziest things!

Yomama said...

I don't get the creepy notion, but he is a born entertainer! His laugh is from you, Meliss - from deep down, spontaneous and infectious! What a great gift to pass on to your child!!
And, congrats on the girl! I'm sure you've heard that all ours this year are boys, thank goodness someone is even-ing the count a little! They are all precious and worth what it takes to get them here, that's for sure...
Love you all, Auntie Karla