so my ultrasound is in a week and a half. when I was pregnant with gavin, leif and I both thought he was a boy. this time, we're not so sure. just this week we've decided: I'm leaning towards boy, and leif is leaning towards girl. what do YOU think? cast your vote above!
13 comments:
My vote is that you don't find out!! It's the ONLY way to go!
i vote boy, jed votes girl (lots of girls in your family, is his reasoning). it won't let me vote twice.
By the looks of the vote, you're having a boy (that's what I'm thinking.) Gavin and Caleb need some more boys around, but I know you want your girl! We'll take either one.
girl.
oh ooops. I missed the part about ABOVE.
Boys just seem to be dominating this generation or something, I don't know. We're having our second, yay! (You asked about our due date - Oct. 16) Boys are fun, and girls are fun in other ways I'm sure. I just hope neither of you are dead set on one or the other. That way you can't help being excited!!!
we're definitely not dead set on one or the other. either would be great and we're so excited to find out!
It needs to be a boy for Izzy to 1- boss around and 2- marry... and then boss around some more.
I've always enjoyed finding out. There's still plenty of anticipation and you can start planning and shopping if needed. I did vote boy, but that was using deductive reasoning that you seem to get as sick as I do, and there are plenty of other factors that would make that illogical. So a girl is just as possible...
I bet Gavin would sure have fun with a little brother. Still, Grandma and Grandpa Burton need a granddaughter and we're not much help. :) Either way, be sure to let us know when you find out! I hope you are feeling better.
Hi Melissa! Thanks for the comment, and you're welcome to look at my blog anytime. Your little boy is adorable! When do you find out what you're having? It looks like you're doing great! I would love for you to look at, and contribut to my meatfree blog if you want!
I voted girl, just because I think it would be fun to have one of each. Of course I voted wrong for other people so....who knows! :)
I am thinking boy but I don't think I am ever right on anything like this. Either way, boy or girl, he or she will be cute.
Post a Comment