So does this mean that congratulations are in order? Woohoo if it does. Oh, and I really think that is what my baby is doing in there sometimes. He is crazy!
I'm so excited if this means what i think it means! Good luck on round two you deserve to have a great pregnancy! We love and miss you guys tons! congrats
Well, wrap me in a turban and call me a psychic. A week ago I was driving home from work and I thought about something you said when we visited you in Austin, and I thought to myself, "Self, I'll bet someone 50 bucks that Melis makes a pregnancy announcement soon." Yay!! This is great news!
Also, have we really not discussed the Shay-look-alike-dream thing? Because that is about the weirdest thing you've ever told me. I read it to Shay and we laughed so hard.
10 comments:
So does this mean that congratulations are in order? Woohoo if it does. Oh, and I really think that is what my baby is doing in there sometimes. He is crazy!
Are you expecting??? Congrats!! When are you due?
Holy crap- please tell me you are for serious! Congrats! if so- and Not funny! if you are toying with my emotions!
We need details!
I'm so excited if this means what i think it means! Good luck on round two you deserve to have a great pregnancy! We love and miss you guys tons! congrats
Congrats! We're so excited for you guys. Of course, it would be nice if Gavin and this new cousin lived closer. . .
Yea, I think! Way to make us all wonder...
Well, wrap me in a turban and call me a psychic. A week ago I was driving home from work and I thought about something you said when we visited you in Austin, and I thought to myself, "Self, I'll bet someone 50 bucks that Melis makes a pregnancy announcement soon." Yay!! This is great news!
Also, have we really not discussed the Shay-look-alike-dream thing? Because that is about the weirdest thing you've ever told me. I read it to Shay and we laughed so hard.
Yeah! Another beautiful, intelligent child to populate the world! Keep them coming Burtons!
We are so happy for you. YEA!!! Well gavin is so cute and I am sure your new addition will be just as cute!
Do you really thinks it makes her/him that happy knowing their mom is feeling all the time? :)
CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Post a Comment