A shout out to my tuff baby for making it through a crappy virus! The following pics illustrate a healthy and happy day in the life of Gavin (has anyone noticed that he's often pant-less? I get lazy after changing so many stinkin' diapers all day):
Beth and I both got a kick out of the video. We are so relieved to hear Gavin is doing better and much happier... as I'm sure you are now that he is better.
he is so cute, plus that's the best tasting water-right from the hose! don't worry about the no diaper thing, if you'd let him, he'd run around naked anyway! reid's rarely in pants also.
3 comments:
Beth and I both got a kick out of the video. We are so relieved to hear Gavin is doing better and much happier... as I'm sure you are now that he is better.
he is so cute, plus that's the best tasting water-right from the hose! don't worry about the no diaper thing, if you'd let him, he'd run around naked anyway! reid's rarely in pants also.
These pics make me want to squeeze his cute li'l face! Life is good in Burtopia, that's obvious!
Love you, Auntie Karla
Post a Comment