hey. I'm just playin' with my template, so if it seems weird for the next few days, you'll know why. the flower pic in my heading turned out to be gigantor, so I'll see what I can do about that. I thought it would be fun 'cause it's a picture that I took, but it's way too in-your-face huge. I hesitate to use "cutesy" templates 'cause last time I did, it caused all kinds of problems. Ok, that's all.
4 comments:
I'm glad that you had a wonderful Christmas, but I bet your even happier to get back on a schedule and be home. Hope school goes well- for you right?, not Leif? I guess I thought that you finished all ready. Take Care!
I like your new pictures, even if they are big - they are quality pics. It's fun to play around with the template, it's kind of like rearranging the room. It's necessary and refreshing. You're slideshow was really good, and I relate to some of your resolutions. We'll trade you some weather, ha ha.
I miss the gigantic flower header (I'm impressed that you took it, too), but your family picture is not bad to look at either. Happy 2008 to you! I'm so glad I got to see you last month. And hey, if you need a place to cool off this winter, you are always welcome to visit here!
Post a Comment