thanks for the link, Loni! this was lots of fun.
"That's disturbing on so many levels!" Exclaims Ane..."That's awesome!" Says Jed."Again, again. Let's do it again Mommy," shouts Reid.You have a couple fans Leif and Gavin, are you willing to do a live show? We pay well!!!
these make me laugh so hard!! very talented, indeed.
I don't even know what to say....We are utterly speechless.. every time we watch it.....
My favorite part is Gavin fondling...himself? :) HAHA. I loved it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
thanks for the link, Loni! this was lots of fun.
"That's disturbing on so many levels!" Exclaims Ane...
"That's awesome!" Says Jed.
"Again, again. Let's do it again Mommy," shouts Reid.
You have a couple fans Leif and Gavin, are you willing to do a live show? We pay well!!!
these make me laugh so hard!! very talented, indeed.
I don't even know what to say....We are utterly speechless.. every time we watch it.....
My favorite part is Gavin fondling...himself? :) HAHA. I loved it.
Post a Comment