He is so cute. I just laughed my head off. I love how the chair in the tub acts as a modesty belt too. We'd hate for him to be flashing around in the buff on the internet.
Wow Melissa, when you figure something out, you REALLY figure it out! I loved all the extra little effects aside from the SUPER cuteness of Gavin! Also, I thought I'd let you know Jed has almost completely convinced Nathan that Austin is the place to live. We may just be down there for an internship next summer to see if we really like it! Anyway, your blog looks great!
2 comments:
He is so cute. I just laughed my head off. I love how the chair in the tub acts as a modesty belt too. We'd hate for him to be flashing around in the buff on the internet.
Wow Melissa, when you figure something out, you REALLY figure it out! I loved all the extra little effects aside from the SUPER cuteness of Gavin! Also, I thought I'd let you know Jed has almost completely convinced Nathan that Austin is the place to live. We may just be down there for an internship next summer to see if we really like it! Anyway, your blog looks great!
Post a Comment