Friday, January 3, 2014

Recital

Gavin had his first piano recital in December, and I loved it so much. He is just the cutest. He was acting a little nervous, but it came out as excitement. He insisted on sitting on the row ahead of us so he could sit on the end of the row, and he kept looking back at me and smiling and giving me thumbs up.

About an hour before the recital I told him to practice his song and that I wanted him to play his very best--he said he would practice but that it wouldn't be his best because he was saving that for the show. Cutie. He actually played really well come showtime, and his bow at the end was adorable. Best rendition of "Away In a Manger" ever.

Not sure why he is jutting his neck out like a turtle, but he's cute nonetheless.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love him!
Also, sorry to hear you were sick. I have been too and can't seem to stay well for more than 3 weeks at a time.
I love Parenthood and binge watched them over the summer. And I loved The Book Thief too. We must be friends.
Miss you.
And tell Leif if Lance had a dump trailer he would totally let him borrow it :)