Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Geography

As we drove into our subdivision today, we saw a few guys working alongside a cement truck.

Paige immediately asked, "Mom, does Justin Bieber live on this earth?"

Me: "Yes."

Paige: "Is he a real human?"

Me: "Yes."

Paige: "I think I just saw him."

Me, laughing: "No you didn't; that was just a guy working."

Paige: "But his clothes were just like Justin Bieber. And his hat."

Me:  "You're right; he did look kinda like him, but Justin Bieber doesn't live in Hurricane."

Paige: "Then where does he live?"

Me: "I don't know. . . . He's from Canada, which is the country right above the United States of America, but I think he lives in America now. . . . He might live in California."

Paige: "California?! Like we just went to California!"

Me: "Or maybe he lives in New York or somewhere."

Paige: "Oh."


High-quality conversation right there. I'm going to chalk it up to a geography lesson.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Smooth maneuver. Now I'm wondering what "Justin" was wearing as he was working on the cement there in your neighborhood. ;)