I ran with Dax for four miles this morning after dropping the kids off at school and Paige off at Tatum's. Lovely.
I did boring household duties not worth detailing. It is nice not to have that yucky smell wafting from my laundry room though.
The kids and I visited the Beehive Home, a.k.a. "Old Folks Home" (that's what we called it when we were kids) for their Halloween party.
I made some yummy chicken taco soup for dinner. Probably the best taco soup I've ever made.
Leif was the dive master for a group who were carving pumpkins underwater. Yeah, that's a real thing scuba divers do.
I yelled at my kids too much at bedtime and felt guilty about it. Hate that. Then we said prayers and had a nice discussion about obedience and doing chores. Bedtime can be rough, 'eh moms?
Dax sure had a hard time going to sleep tonight. He screamed every time I put him in his crib. Not normal. So I would go get him and try again later. He didn't go to sleep until after Leif got home and helped calm him.
Crazy back pain today. Not sure why. Could be from trying to keep all the floors clean so Mr. Crawly-pants doesn't eat things he's not supposed to. Then I got this in an email:
And I had to smile a little. I'm so tired of sweeping.

1 comment:
Get a dog! They do wonders....although know Liv gives herself a bite and give Molly a bite...from her hands.
Strengthens immune systems.
Post a Comment