Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Recently

Hole in her shirt, swim shorts, a boot, and Tatum's purple shoe. She went out in public like that. At least her hair is brushed.

1st year t-ball is pretty fun.

Whenever Paige is hungry, she grabs a piece of plain bread.

Sometimes they're great friends.


They were in this stage where they'd stack every pillow and blanket and then climb to the top.

Sometimes we're kind of nerdy.

1 comment:

Yomama said...

Since I don't stop in often and I KNOW you don't want me to comment on each post I haven't seen, I will offer my awe and virtual hugs right here, where the amazing pair that make this blog so darn delightful are pictured. Sometimes you're kind of nerdy? When I grow up, I want to be nerdy like you!!! (I know, I know, we only get one time around...;-) Love you people!!!
Auntie Karla