When Paige was a few months old, I posted a picture of her and a picture of Gavin at the same age and had people vote on which picture they thought was which baby. Well, it's that time again, folks. I've added a picture of Dax with those same pictures of Gavin and Paige. No looking back, cheaters! Go!
PICTURE #1:
PICTURE #2:
PICTURE #3:
13 comments:
#1 Dax, #2 Paige, #3 Gavin. Easy.
Wow, this was just too easy for me, partly because I remember the last time but also because they look so much like themselves. #1 Dax, #2, Paige, #3 Gavin. Now it would be hilarious, after all my confidence, if I were wrong. :) Like you and your "frozen yogurt" knowledge on the cruise. Fun times. Love you.
Dax Paige Gavin. Yes.
Whoa Dax looks more like Gavin than I thought. That is if I have the pictures in the right order, but I think I do. Dax is the top, Paige is the middle, and Gavin is the bottom. So cute, all of them.
I think.. Dax, Gavin, Paige. Griffin thinks... Dax, Paige, Gavin
They are all adorable!!!
dax, paige, gavin or gavin, paige, dax
Okay, my official guess is Dax, Paige, Gavin.
dax, paige, gavin. nailed it. but they do look more alike than i thought.
-bernan
Dax, Paige, Gavi
* Where is the hair????
Pic 1 is Dax, Pic 2 is Paige, Pic 3 is Gavin. If I get these wrong I will be shocked, i'm feeling VERY confident. :)
I have looked at these pictures 3 different times and changed my mind each time. But I'm going with this: 1) Dax 2) Paige 3) Gavin.
I'm going with Dax #1, Paige #2, and Gavin #3. But I'm probably wrong.
nice try, Rhonda. tell Griffin he wins. :)
and I want a yogurt rematch, Alta. :)
Post a Comment