Sunday, December 18, 2011

Full-swing December

Leif has a flood job at a cabin up Beaver canyon that he's been going to a lot, so the kids and I joined him last week to play in the snow.

They loved it!

Love this one.

Baby and I sledded too ... once.

We made it back just in time to go see the lights and nativity at the temple for family night with the Woodbury clan.

She told Santa she wants a tiny baby deer that is "so happy to me."

And Gavin said he wants a choo-choo train. First time I ever heard these wishes!

The kids loved helping decorate the tree. I was a little nervous with Gavin on the ladder, but he did a great job.

Nicole helped me volunteer at the Hostess half marathon yesterday. We had tons of fun with our Christmas-themed aid station.
It's been fun getting in the Christmas spirit this month. It feels nice to have all my shopping done and most of the presents wrapped. I'm usually doing more last-minute stuff, which I like, but I got it done early so I could use this week to get ready to host Christmas at our house and to be free for all the extra activities we have going on. Should be a great week.

3 comments:

The Stratton's said...

I love blog updates, and I especially enjoy yours. I heard great things about your aid station. Way to go getting in the Christmas spirit. Had we not had Colby's work party that morning I was going to beg to come help you.

The Stratton's said...

I love blog updates, and I especially enjoy yours. I heard great things about your aid station. Way to go getting in the Christmas spirit. Had we not had Colby's work party that morning I was going to beg to come help you.

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Beaver! Magical isn't it?

Cute pics!