Sunday, October 23, 2011

I kind of like these people


It's true, I do.

So last week I'm pretty sure I was legitimately sick from Tuesday to Friday, but I didn't fully realize it till Saturday when I felt a bit "better." I went about doing stuff as usual, so if I exposed you and you have some nasty bug this week, I apologize. You have to understand that I feel yucky, well, most of the time, so in my defense, I just thought I had reverted to the 1st trimester. I should have known when I had to force-feed myself at Kaelee's Samurai 21 birthday dinner, or when even french fries didn't sound appealing. Even my puking was different: it was like Niagara Falls changed locations for a few days. Like, if you don't want to get wet, you should wear a rain poncho. Yeah--gross.

Anyway, I've got a lot going on this week, so I'm hoping to keep the yuckiness under control. If that means eating french fries every day, then I will do it if I must. Sacrifices.

(Don't miss the video link below. It's short and will put a smile on your face to start your new week.)

1 comment:

Mama Jo said...

Besides all of your gross words, that might be the cutest picture of Gavin and Paige I have ever seen.