Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Happy Birthday, Dad!
We had a little "birthday party" for Leif tonight--Gavin couldn't stand not having a party on a birthday. Gavin gave Leif the movie Green Lantern and Paige gave him pink socks. All her idea! I asked her what she wanted to get Daddy for his birthday, and she said pink socks without skipping a beat. He thought it was hilarious. I'm just happy I have a new pair of comfy socks to wear. Leif and I went to the movie Real Steel, which is about robot boxing. Sounds so lame, right? But I actually really enjoyed it. Can't go wrong with Hugh Jackman. For dinner we had lasagna and double-decker jell-o (some of Leif's favorites), and right now I'm supposed to be working on kids' Halloween costumes and Leif is supposed to be working on an invoice. Instead, I am on the computer, Leif is eating cheesecake, and we are watching The Office. Good day.
To Leif: I know you don't like birthday attention, but I just want to say thank you for all you do for our little family. Me and the kiddos sure love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Roger actually wears his pink socks that he got for Christmas last year. =)
Post a Comment