The thermometer is usually stuck well above 100 this time of year in southern Utah, but we've been completely enjoying the almost 100 or barely over business that's been going on. Today was fabulous: overcast and scattered sprinkles most of the day and a light drizzle with a double rainbow and perfect lighting for the evening.
Can't beat that, people.
Please excuse the partial nudity:
Seriously, with the posing. They can't help themselves.
Gavin's bedtime prayer included some fun phrases: "please bless that if it rains we will have a coat," and "please bless that when it rains, like...like...there will be rainbows." Most of his prayers these days also include some version of "please bless that my dad will be here."
1 comment:
Awesome. I am just wondering, were there sound effects with those poses? Like maybe a little hi-ya or grunts or something? Your kids are hilarious. Love the attire. I hope their dad can come home soon too! How ya feeling these days? I hope better.
Post a Comment