love your post love, love that you are pregnant and not me, love you. But on a side note, why are you always missing lief? or waiting for leif to come home, etc. Does he work far away? what piece of the puzzle am i missing? you are amazing. let me know.
I'm sorry it's such a bummer summer, but I am impressed that you're still blogging at all! I'm sure Leif looks forward to every bit of stuff on here, and your kids are so fun to capture at this point in their lives. You motivate me to do a little better at blogging it all! Emily
3 comments:
love your post love, love that you are pregnant and not me, love you. But on a side note, why are you always missing lief? or waiting for leif to come home, etc. Does he work far away? what piece of the puzzle am i missing? you are amazing. let me know.
Leif is working on floods in North Dakota. That is very far away. :)
I'm sorry it's such a bummer summer, but I am impressed that you're still blogging at all! I'm sure Leif looks forward to every bit of stuff on here, and your kids are so fun to capture at this point in their lives. You motivate me to do a little better at blogging it all!
Emily
Post a Comment