Thursday, February 10, 2011

Make-believe

I love love it when my kids play make-believe. Paige is a pro--she plays pretend prolly 90% of the day, and it is fabulous to watch, folks. Usually Paige is playing the mommy- or daddy-to-baby relationship, no matter the toys: mommy puppy, baby puppy; daddy horse, baby horse; mommy tiger, daddy tiger...you get the picture. And she carries her favorite baby everywhere and gives her approximately 79 kisses a day. Gavin has been "pretending" a lot more these days under Paige's influence/direction.

I. Love. It. Keeps me young.

This is a glimpse at bath time:

6 comments:

Nat said...

more child pornography huh? your kids have the cutest voices ever. and I LOVE the sleeping pictures from your last post.

jen said...

Carter LOVED this video. He said, "Uh oh." when it ended. Keep em coming!

Erin said...

They play together so cute. I always get entertained with Paige and her baby. And I love that she calls her baby "baby".

Jana said...

CUTE! I can't wait till my two girls can take baths together. Actually, I can't wait till Siana is old enough to entertain Alyssa ALL DAY!

Sarah said...

Alec loves to play "baby" everything too. He is always sneaking in the fridge to grab an egg, cradle it in his hands and say in a cooing voice, "Oh, my little baby egg."

Yomama said...

Watching this little video makes me feel like I snuck in your house and watched the family action. Kinda weird, maybe even creepy... but I loved it. ;-)