That was funny. And sad!
That was great--I have tears from laughing so hard!
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Ha ha ha. The youngest/only child has it good then don't they? They never have to experience that. Thanks for sharing- that was great.
I made Colby stop watching TV for that. Of course he laughed so hard! For a second I was worried he would just think I was dumb for taking him away from the TV but we loved it for sure!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was funny. And sad!
That was great--I have tears from laughing so hard!
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Ha ha ha. The youngest/only child has it good then don't they? They never have to experience that. Thanks for sharing- that was great.
I made Colby stop watching TV for that. Of course he laughed so hard! For a second I was worried he would just think I was dumb for taking him away from the TV but we loved it for sure!!!
Post a Comment